New Psychology and Criminology Courses with NCSS funding
February 7, 2020
Arium School of Arts & Sciences would like to update you on new Professional Certificate Psychology and Criminology courses approved for funding from National Council of Social Service (NCSS).
Please feel free to share this page with your friends or family who are under NCSS or MSF-funded organizations.
- If you are an Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident, and an eligible staff/volunteer from NCSS member Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies, you can receive up to $150 in additional subsidies per course.
- Applicants must achieve a minimum 75% attendance. The total absenteeism period with valid reasons (such as medical leave) should not exceed 25% of the course duration.
- Applicants must pass all the required assessments in order to be eligible for VCF funding.
Eligible courses for funding
Our Professional Certificate courses are $500.
The below courses have been pre-approved at 30% VCF funding from 24 Jan 2020 to 20 Jan 2021.
- Eligible students should register their course participation directly with ASAS.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $30 (non-refundable).
Course materials are not included: course notes $20 to $30;
Textbooks are not compulsory, $80 to $150.
- Applicants submit a Training Grant application via the NCSS e-Services at least 1 month before the course commencement (subject to approval).
- Once approved, applicants must forward the NCSS approval email to ASAS as proof of funding eligibility.
Withdrawal from course
Please note that students who are unable to attend the course must email NCSS directly to withdraw their applications at least 2 weeks before the course starts.
Click here to enquire more about NCSS funding or contact us at 6338 0727.