The ATHE Level 4 Certificate in Management is a 30 credit size qualification. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a role in management, with content focusing on business environment, communication skills and resource management, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager.
Opportunities exist in management roles with employers in the private, public and voluntary sectors such as in marketing, HR, customer service, finance, operations, administration, PR & communication.
What ATHE qualifications provide for learners
- Continuous assessment so that learners complete their studies progressively without the need for final examinations.
- Internationally recognised qualifications which are on the Regulated Qualifications Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland and aligned to other international frameworks worldwide.
- Increased opportunities for employee mobility
- All ATHE qualifications have progression routes to degrees at ATHE University partners.
- Progession to ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management.
- Minimum 17 years old
- ’A’ Level credits or equivalent;
- or WSQ Level 4 Qualifications;
- or Diploma from a Private Education Institution;
- or 12 Years of formal education in home country;
- or Mature Students (minimum 30 years old with 8 years of working experience)
- Language proficiency:
- GCE O Level English C6 and above
- or minimum IELTS 5.5
- or PTEA 45
For mature students, the language proficiency will be assessed by the school on a case-by-case basis
Structure and Duration
- 2 Modules
- Minimum 3 months, Part-time
- 2 evenings per week, 6:45pm – 9:45pm
- Full-time study is not available
- Assignments (80%)
- Exam (20%)
Direct assessment is based on written assignment includes Essays, Case Studies, Critical Reviews and Research Papers.
- Attained 30 credit-point qualification by completing all the prescribed certificate modules.
- Achieve a Pass grade for each module.
- Students will be conferred ATHE Level 4 Certificate in Management upon completion, awarded by Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE), United Kingdom.
Kindly refer to the Payment of Fees page
Teaching Staff & Student-Teacher ratio
For complete list and profile of our lecturers, please click here
Average Teacher-Student ratio is 1:49.
Awards for Training and Higher Education provides centres with qualifications in administration management, business, tourism and health and social care. We have made a name for ourselves with good customer service, excellent quality standards and rewarding qualifications with progression routes to university degrees.
Students must complete 1 Core and 1 Elective Module.