Paid internship opportunities – Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore (MINDS)
October 16, 2020
Arium School of Arts & Sciences is pleased to inform that ASAS students may be eligible to apply for an internship position at Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore (MINDS).
Period of Internship Training
Interns would be required to work for:
- 5 days a week
- 8 hours per day
You are required to commit for 8 weeks.
Job Description for Interns
- To perform the tasks of teaching, training, supervising, maintaining and developing the functioning level of client to function adequately and independently in the areas of Activities of Daily Living, Community Living, Social and Recreational Skills
- Assist Training Officer to plan and implement Individual Training Programme (ITP) & vocational training programme.
- Collaboratively work with trainees’ families in the implementation of trainees’ ITPs.
- Manage day to day pre-vocational training for trainees
- Implement motivational and behaviour management plans for trainees.
- Implement and monitor trainees’ security and safety procedures.
Movement for the Intellectually Disabled of Singapore (MINDS) is offering a 2 months paid internship program for ASAS students who are currently taking programs in the areas of:
- Specialist Diploma in Psychology Studies
- Specialist Diploma in Special Needs Education
- Specialist Diploma in Child Psychology
- Students must complete a minimum 50% of the course modules
- GPA of 2.0 and above
- Currently not working a full time job.
How to apply
Interested applicants, please email email@example.com with your latest CV