New Psychology programs with National Council Social Services funding
August 20, 2019
Arium School of Arts & Sciences would like to update you on new Professional Certificate psychology courses approved for funding from National Council of Social Service (NCSS).
1. If you are an Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident, and an eligible staff/volunteer from NCSS member Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies, you can receive up to $150 in additional subsidies.
2. Applicants must achieve a minimum 75% attendance. The total absenteeism period with valid reasons (such as medical leave) should not exceed 25% of the course duration.
3. Applicants must pass all the required assessments in order to be eligible for VCF funding.
Our Professional Certificate courses are $500.
Certificate in Forensic Psychology
|4 Sep 2019 – 30 Oct 2019||$500
($350 after NCSS funding)
in Developmental Psychology
|1 Oct 2019 – 19 Nov 2019|
|PAS00001786||Professional Certificate in
|1 Oct 2019 – 17 Dec 2019|
Certificate in Cognitive Psychology
|11 Oct 2019 – 29 Nov 2019|
Certificate in Behavior Modification
|11 Oct 2019 – 10 Jan 2020|
|PAS00001790||Professional Certificate in
|24 Oct 2019 – 19 Dec 2019|
1. Eligible applicants should register their course participation directly with ASAS.
2. There is a one-time registration fee of $30 (non-refundable).
Course materials are not included: course notes $20 to $30;
Textbooks are not compulsory, $80 to $150.
3. Applicants submit a Training Grant application via the NCSS e-Services at least 1 month before the course commencement (subject to approval).
4. Once approved, applicants must forward the NCSS approval email to ASAS as proof of funding eligibility.
Withdrawal from course
Please note that applicants who are unable to attend the course must email NCSS directly to withdraw their applications at least 2 weeks before the course starts.