Internship Opportunies for ASAS Graduate Diploma students – MindChamps Allied Care
June 20, 2019
Arium School of Arts & Sciences is pleased to inform that ASAS students may be eligible to apply for an internship position at MindChamps Allied Care. This is an unpaid internship, undertaken on a voluntary basis.
Interns would be required to work on:
- Saturday (9am – 12pm) or
- Saturday (1.30pm – 4.30pm) or
- Sunday (9am – 12pm)
You are required to commit for at least 3 months to 6 months.
Job Description for Interns
1. Classroom support involving teaching pedagogy for children with various abilities
2. Alongside the psychologist, design and implement behavioural interventions with a focus on teaching children how to develop effective cognitive skills, learning strategies, personal and social skills.
3. Assisting the psychologist with social skills group work based on formulation of each student’s strengths and needs, while taking into account the group dynamics.
4. Participate in using research to formulate strategies for parents to use in the form of flyers
Click here for more information on MindChamps Allied Care.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should email Linda at email@example.com and attach your latest CV.
Feel free to contact us at 63380727 for more information.