Elevated Safe Distancing Measures through e-learning
April 6, 2020
Singapore Multi-Ministry Taskforce has announced on 3 April 2020 implementation of a circuit breaker to pre-empt the trend of increasing local transmission of COVID-19.
In view of the above, ASAS will implement following measures:
1. All staff (both administrative and academic) will be working from Home with effect from 7 Apr 2020 (Tues) to 5 May 2020 (Tues). The office will not be opened during this period.
We can be reached via emails and the following phone numbers:
Phone (12pm to 6pm)
General Line: 6338-0727 (Steven)
Live Streaming Matters; WhatsApp: 9384-0128 (Ed)
Other Matters: 9680-7332 (Maria)
2. All lessons will be delivered online through Live Streaming with immediate effect. ASAS will reach out to all students within the next few days to assist them to go onboard the live streaming platform (Microsoft Teams). If you do not receive notification email on login test (of live streaming) from us before 7 Apr 2020 (Tuesday) @ 1pm, please contact us at email@example.com immediately.
3. For modules commencing in the month of April 2020, the assessments will be fully course work based, ie there will be no examination.
4. Please contact us at the respective channels stated in para 1) above should you need any clarification.
We would like to request all students:
• If you are unwell, even with mild flu-like symptoms, seek medical attention immediately and not go out to the public for any other purpose.
• To stop non-essential activities and avoid gatherings beyond your immediate family or household members during this period.
• Adopt safe distancing and good hygiene practices even at home and encourage their friends and family to do so as well