- The ATHE Short Courses provide much of the underpinning knowledge and understanding for the National Occupational Standards in Management and Leadership and is also recognised by a variety of UK universities for progression to their MBA top-up.
What ATHE qualifications provide for learners
- Continuous assessment so that learners complete their studies progressively without the need for final examinations.
- Internationally recognised qualifications which are on the Regualted Qualifications Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland and aligned to other international frameworks worldwide.
- Increased opportunities for employee mobility
- All ATHE qualifications have progression routes to degrees at ATHE University partners.
- Progression to ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma which is equivalent to second year of a bachelor degree or proceed to top-up university degree programs with ATHE University Partners.
- Or consult ASAS to apply to Adams State University, USA for their Bachelor Degree programs https://asasedu.com/about-us/adams-state-university/
Structure and Duration
- Minimum 21 Days, Part-time
- Maximum 30 Hours Duration
Direct assessment is based on written assignment includes Essays, Case Studies, Critical Reviews and Research Papers.
- Acheive a Pass grade for each module.
The ATHE Level 4 and Level 7 can be subsidized by Government. Contact our consultant for further information.
For complete list and profile of our lecturers, please click here
Awards for Training and Higher Education provides centres with qualifications in administration management, business, tourism and health and social care. We have made a name for ourselves with good customer service, excellent quality standards and rewarding qualifications with progression routes to university degrees.
List of Workshops