Overseas Internship & Practicum for Counseling & Psychology Students
May 5, 2016
With the increasing emphasis on gaining practical experience in counselling and psychology training, students of mental health study are strongly encouraged to achieve effective skills through more global exposure. This exceptional program is designed to equip students with multi-cultural immersion in Indonesia working with a diverse population. Besides getting professional clinical supervision from qualified staff, you will also gain invaluable experience in visiting and contributing to various mental health institutions during the one week stay. This will give you a clear edge as you make progress into professional work when you finally graduate from your program.
1. Professional Clinical Supervision from Qualified Psychologists
2. Working with International Clients from Diverse Backgrounds
3. Insightful Visits & Contributions to Mental Health Institutes in Jakarta
4. Internship and Training at TASE Psychology Centre
5. Supervision Certificate endorsed by Psychotherapy Association of Singapore upon completion.
6. Intensive Program will amount to 70 hours of practicum
7. International Experience in Multi-Cultural Immersion
Dates: 20-27 June 2016 (7 Days)
Group Size: 8-10 students
Cost: S$600 excluding flight, accommodation & food
For further information:
Call: +65 9189 5049 (Khai) or
For more information on the program, please click the link below: