External Feedback and Complaint Management System
- Students who wish to provide any feedback and/or complaints to the School should adhere to the following procedures
- Students are to approach the Student Support Executive to request for a Feedback Form
- The Student Support Executive is to acknowledge the feedback / complaint received. This should be done within 3 working days
- Student Support Executive will review the feedback/ complaint and discuss it with relevant parties on issue raised. A formal investigation will be carried out if necessary.
- Relevant parties will then propose a solution for the issue raised the Student Support Executive will explain it clearly to the student
- The student should acknowledge the situation within 21 working days, whether he / she accepts or is satisfied with the proposed solution
- if the student is not satisfied with the proposed solutions, he/she can escalate the matter up to the CEO (for non-academic issues) or the Head of Academic Affairs (for academic issues). The respective person will investigate the case and take necessary actions to resolve it.
- If the student is still not satisfied with the outcome / decision, he/she will be referred to the Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Singapore Institute of Arbitration (SIArb) through the Committee for Private Education Student Service Centre and for WSQ courses, they will be referred to WSQ Feedback Portal – SSG -WSQ
- The entire process should not take more than 21 working day.
Note : As Feedback can be genetic and / or positive, the School have the discretion of the need to reply to student
Note 2 : If the process takes than 21 working days to resolve, students need to be informed of the reason as to why it is so and justification needs to be provided by the School. Justifications need to be recorded on the Feedback Form under the Remarks section
Dispute Resolution Policy and Procedure
- The School accepts both written (emails / letters / Feedbacks Forms) and verbal communications (meetings / telephone correspondences) for ease of providing feedback.
- The School is to seek feedback from its key stakeholders and external partners for continual improvement of its systems and processes.
- All feedbacks and complaints must be properly recorded and / or documented. Any correspondence (including actions taken) between the School and the Student must be annexed as evidence. This is to ensure that any staffs handling the case are kept aware of the progress / outcomes.
- In the event of any appeals for retention, suspension, expulsion and awards, the School’d Dispute Policy and Process shall follow
- It is the responsibility of the Academic Affairs Department to notify relevant departments of any feedbacks and complaints.
- Students must be kept informed of the status of their feedback/complaints
- Academic Affairs Department is to respond to respective students within 3 working days of receipt of the feedback / complaint
- All feedback / complaints must be resolved within 21 working days. In the event that the deadline is not adhered to, respective students must be notified and the reasons with regards to the delay must be made known.
- All feedback and complaints are to be evaluated, an improvements to be made in response to them. Such improvements are to be documented for re-evaluation after its implementation, and the complainant/ person giving feedback will be informed
- In the event that the School and the student cannot come to an agreement or the student does not accept the final decision made by the School’s Management Team, they will be referred to Singapore Mediation Centre (SMC) or Singapore Institute of Arbitrators (SAIrb) through CPE Student Service Centre of mediation and for WSQ courses, they will be referred to WSQ Feedback Portal – SSG -WSQ