Yayasan MENDAKI Volunteer Opportunities – February 2018
February 5, 2018
Yayasan MENDAKI is looking for volunteers for the upcoming assignments and opportunities for February.
Monday, 19/02/2018 – Wednesday, 21/02/2018
Event: Volunteer for Door-Knocking Exercise
Duty: The objective of this door-knocking exercise is to make awareness to the residents of MENDAKI’s presence in their neighbourhood (Woodlands Dr 14 Blk 512 & 513)
Event: Volunteer for Brunch with MENDAKI
Duty: Brunch with MENDAKI will be held at on Sunday, 25 February from 9am – 1pm. This seminar is to create awareness on the transition to secondary school and how
• Parents will be seated in cluster group style
• Activity for parents and children (Makers Activity)
• Child minding
You are required to assist in the following roles:1) Child-Minding
• Volunteers dedicated to do child-minding for the entire event
• Ensure kid’s safety and presence at all times
• Engage kids’ with activities.
• Assist in distributing food at allocated time
Note: They will update you again on the venue.
Time: 09:00 – 13:00
If you are interested to volunteer or take part in any of the activities, please send an email to email@example.com with your full name, NRIC and contact numbers by Tuesday, 13 February.
Or simply, you can register through MENDAKI’s Volunteer Portal! See you soon!