* Terms & Conditions Apply. Please refer to Terms & Conditions Form for more details information about the rebate program. This offer is valid from 1 Jan 2016 – 31 December 2016, and can’t be used with any other ASAS promotional offers or discounts.
The Student-Referral Scheme offers a token of appreciation for every student recommended by a current student.
The following terms and conditions will apply:
1. The student recommended must be a first time applicant who has never applied/studied in any of ASAS’ programs before.
2. This is applicable to Singaporeans, Singapore PRs, work permit holders and employment passes holders.
3. The recommending student must be a current active student.
4. The first time applicant is not allowed to defer the program after enrolling.
5. This rebate is not exchangeable for cash and can be only applied towards ASAS tuition fees.
6. The token of appreciation will only be put into effect upon receipt of 3 instalment payments for programs. This is provided if the applicant is successful in the enrolment of the program and makes necessary required payment before the commencement of the program.
7. ASAS has the right to amend any terms and conditions pertaining to this scheme.
8. This scheme is not valid with any other ASAS promotional offers or discounts.
9. The ‘new’ student can only be recommended once by an existing student. Both parties agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out on the student referral promotion form. In the event of disputes, the decision of ASAS will be final.
** The “Referral Form” must be submitted at the point of new applicant registration.