Psychology programs with NCSS funding for ASAS students
May 2, 2019
Arium School of Arts & Sciences is pleased to inform our students that funding from National Council of Social Service (NCSS) has been approved for the following Professional Certificate Courses in Psychology.
- If you are an Singaporean Citizen or Permanent Resident, and an eligible staff/volunteer from NCSS member Agencies and MSF-funded Agencies, you can receive up to $150 in additional subsidies.
- Students must achieve a minimum 75% attendance. The total absenteeism period with valid reasons (such as medical leave) should not exceed 25% of the course duration.
- You must pass all the required assessments in order to be eligible for VCF funding.
Eligible courses for funding
Our Professional Certificate courses are $500.
The below courses have been pre-approved at 30% VCF funding from 24 Jan 2019 to 21 Jan 2020.
|VCF Ref No.||Course Title||Course Dates||Course fees|
|PAS00001785||Professional Certificate in Developmental Psychology||1 Oct 2019
– 19 Nov 2019
($350 after NCSS funding)
|PAS00001786||Professional Certificate in Child Development||1 Oct 2019 – 17 Dec 2019|
|PAS00001788||Professional Certificate in Behavior Modification||11 Oct 2019 – 10 Jan 2020|
|PAS00001790||Professional Certificate in Social Psychology||24 Oct 2019 – 19 Dec 2019|
- Eligible students should register their course participation directly with ASAS.
- There is a one-time registration fee of $30 (non-refundable).
Course materials are not included: course notes $20 to $30;
Textbooks are not compulsory, $80 to $150.
- Students submit a Training Grant application via the NCSS e-Services at least 1 month before the course commencement (subject to approval).
- Once approved, student must forward the NCSS approval email to ASAS as proof of funding eligibility.
Withdrawal from course
Please note that students who are unable to attend the course must email NCSS directly to withdraw their applications at least 2 weeks before the course starts.
Click here to enquire more about NCSS funding or contact us at 6338 0727.