ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management is a 120 credit size qualification and is the equivalent level to the 1st year of a degree. The core content of this qualification is for those entering a role in management, with content focusing on business environment, communication skills and resource management, including an understanding of the research skills and personal development expected of a manager.
Opportunities exist in management roles with employers in the private, public and voluntary sectors such as in marketing, HR, customer service, finance, operations, administration, PR & communication.
What ATHE qualifications provide for learners
- Continuous assessment so that learners complete their studies progressively without the need for final examinations.
- Internationally recognised qualifications which are on the Regulated Qualifications Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland and aligned to other international frameworks worldwide.
- Increased opportunities for employee mobility
- All ATHE qualifications have progression routes to degrees at ATHE University partners.
- Progression to ATHE Level 5 Extended Diploma which is equivalent to second year of a bachelor degree or proceed to top-up university degree programs with ATHE University Partners.
- Minimum 17 years old
- Obtained at least one GCE ‘O’ level subject
- ‘Obtained at least GCE ‘O’ level English
Structure and Duration
- 8 Modules
- Minimum 12 months, Part-time
- 2 evenings per week, 6:45pm – 9:45pm
- Full-Time study is not available
Direct assessment is based on written assignment includes Essays, Case Studies, Critical Reviews and Research Papers.
- Attained 120 credit-point qualification by completing all the prescribed Extended Diploma modules.
- Achieve a Pass grade for each module.
- Students will be conferred ATHE Level 4 Extended Diploma in Management upon completion, awarded by Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE), United Kingdom.
Kindly refer to the Payment of Fees page
Teaching Staff & Student-Teacher ratio
For complete list and profile of our lecturers, please click here
Average Teacher-Student ratio is 18 to 45 students per Teacher.
Awards for Training and Higher Education provides centres with qualifications in administration management, business, tourism and health and social care. We have made a name for ourselves with good customer service, excellent quality standards and rewarding qualifications with progression routes to university degrees.
Students must complete 8 Modules which include 4 Core Modules and 4 Electives from the list below.