ATHE Health and Social Care Management Qualifications were designed for managers in various types of organisations including hospitals and care homes in both the public and private sector.
Healthcare is one of the largest employers. Opportunities avail to graduates who have a sense of social mission—deeply care about the people’s well-being to work with and serve them in areas such as Administration, Dept Supervisor, HR, Finance, Education, Health Promotion, Marketing, Patient-care services, Specialist Clerical staff, Associate Specialist, Social service, Nursing administration.
What ATHE qualifications provide for learners
- Continuous assessment so that learners complete their studies progressively without the need for final examinations.
- Internationally recognised qualifications which are on the Regulated Qualifications Framework for England, Wales and Northern Ireland and aligned to other international frameworks worldwide.
- Increased opportunities for employee mobility
- All ATHE qualifications have progression routes to degrees at ATHE University partners.
- Progession to ATHE Level 4 Diploma in Management in Health and Social Care.
- Minimum 17 years old
- ’A’ Level credits or equivalent;
- or WSQ Level 4 Qualifications;
- or Diploma from a Private Education Institution;
- or 12 Years of formal education in home country;
- or Mature Students (minimum 30 years old with 8 years of working experience)
- Language proficiency:
- GCE O Level English C6 and above
- or minimum IELTS 5.5
- or PTEA 45
For mature students, the language proficiency will be assessed by the school on a case-by-case basis
Structure and Duration
- 2 Modules
- Minimum 3 months, Part-time
- 2 evenings per week, 6.45pm – 9.45pm
- Full-Time Study is not available
Direct assessment is based on written assignment includes Essays, Case Studies, Critical Reviews and Research Papers.
- Attained 30 credit-point qualification by completing all the prescribed certificate modules.
- Achieve a Pass grade for each module.
- Students will be conferred ATHE Level 4 Certificate in Management for Health and Social Care upon completion, awarded by Awards for Training and Higher Education (ATHE), United Kingdom.
Kindly refer to the Payment of Fees page
Teaching Staff & Student-Teacher ratio
For complete list and profile of our lecturers, please click here
Average Teacher-Student ratio is 1:49.
Awards for Training and Higher Education provides centres with qualifications in administration management, business, tourism and health and social care. We have made a name for ourselves with good customer service, excellent quality standards and rewarding qualifications with progression routes to university degrees.
Students must complete 1 Core Module and 1 Elective.