|1. Preparation of Admission Documents|
|Points 1.1 and 1.2 are applicable only for international students:
1.1 Upon acceptance of the enrolment offer by the student, the Student Recruitment Executive will apply for Student’s Pass via the ICA SOLAR + System.
1.2 The Student Recruitment Executive shall then inform students when the School has received the In-Principle Approval Letter (IPA) for the Student Pass, along with the following information: –
· Course Start Date
· Medical Checkup (if applicable)
· ICA Formalities and collection of student pass (when ready)
Note: should the Student’s Pass application be rejected, an appeal would be submitted. If the appeal is not successful, the admission process shall be terminated.
1.3 Upon receipt of IPA (for international students) and acceptance of offer (for local students), the School will then explain the key sections of the standard student contract, and require the student to acknowledge as evidence on Form 12 – Advisory Note.
|2. Course Fee Collection and Fee Protection Scheme|
|2.1 After the student has signed the Standard Student Contract and Advisory Note, the School will proceed with course fee collection.
2.2 Next, the Student Recruitment Executive will proceed with the necessary FPS procedures.
|3. Student Orientation Program|
|3.1 As part of the School’s admission process, all new students will be required to go through an Orientation Program that includes briefing session(s) on the following (not limiting) information:
· School’s history, include its Vision, Mission, Values & Culture
· School’s location, including physical and academic facilities / resources available to students
· Organization Chart (Indicating Management Team)
· Introduction of Academic and Examination Board members
· Fee Protection Scheme
· Dispute resolution process
· Appeal procedures for academic results
· Suite of student support services
· Relevant Singapore laws and regulations, including ICA regulations and attendance requirements
· Attendance requirements and procedures for taking attendance
· Leave application process
· Course fees and duration
· Course completion and award criteria
· Post course guidance
· Deferment / extension criteria and procedure
· Other important details in Student Handbook
3.2 Upon completion of the Orientation Programme, students are required to fill in the Pre-course Counseling and Orientation Satisfaction Survey to acknowledge that the above important information has been communicated to them.